Closing is an Exciting Time!
At Title Partners of South Florida, we extend beyond simply signing papers to close your buying or selling process and move along with your property. This is a momentous occasion for you! We know that this is an extremely important day for our Lighthouse Point customers, and we work hard to do everything we can to make it a memorable one for you. In our 25+ years of business, we’ve seen the industry go through some impactful changes. We’ve seen a lot of ebbs and flows throughout this time. We know that we are the number one choice for any and all title customers in the Lighthouse Point area because of the lessons we have learned along the way. Feel free to contact us to find out for yourself!
Contact Us Today!
At Title Partners of South Florida, we offer:
- A vision to transform the simple signing of documents into a memory you’ll cherish forever.
- Flexibility through our innovative communication platform, making your file accessible 24/7 via computer, tablet, or smartphone, from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection.
- Trustworthiness, as established through our history: closing thousands of real estate transactions and a spotless claim record.
- Proficiency, in providing our employees with top-notch training and implementing a triple-check file and closing system to reduce the potential for last-minute issues at the closing table. We also deliver your policy at the closing table so that you don’t have to wait (sometimes months) afterwards to receive it.
- The best employees in the Title industry, consisting of only the finest professionals.
- We’re a green title company! We donate at least one tree with each closing to compensate for the massive amounts of paper that we and other title companies go through in our day-to-day business. It’s our way of giving back to the communities who have always worked with us. We recognize our impact and do our best to minimize or compensate for it.
- Security, in our handling of your information through implementation of Best Practices established by the American Land Title Association and all rules set forth by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Giving our customers the best deal
Always Learning, Always Staying Ahead
Check Out What Our Clients Say
I had a great experience closing my refinance with Title Partners of South Florida. I was able to sign all the papers from the comfort of my home and Emory was very responsive by dropping my refinance check and all the paperwork to my home. It was the most stress free closing I have ever had! I highly recommend Emory and Title Partners of South Florida!
A seamless and smooth process that made the home buying process extremely enjoyable. Working with Title Partners alleviated any sort of stress I could have experienced, knowing that I was working with the best in the business. Their document management system keeps everything organized and readily available. Communication was consistent, clear and frequent, so I was always in the know. I could not thank the Title Partners enough for helping me buy my first home!
We are grateful to The Title Partners Team for making our first mortgage experience so great. Everything went fast and smoothly despite the pandemic situations. They were able to immediately adjust to the new reality and do an excellent job. We felt safe and taken care of throughout the whole process of buying the house.
We know that you’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time, and we have, too. At Title Partners of South Florida we want our Lighthouse Beach customers to know we understand how special a closing is for you, and we’re honored that we get to share this extraordinary occasion with you. Unlike other title companies, who just shuffle you through the process to get onto the next customer, Title Partners of South Florida seeks a partnership with you in ensuring your closing is done right and celebrated properly. It’s all in our name, really: while other places want to just get you in and get you out, we recognize the value of the partnership we are establishing here during your closing, and we want to acknowledge that and its importance. Whether it’s your first property or your 20th, we’ll always be proud to partner with you.