Your Closing Is This Florida Title Company’s Priority
Some title companies act like their customers are a dime a dozen. They seem to have a lack of appreciation for their own clients’ closings! At Title Partners of South Florida we’re all about making sure your closing is something to be celebrated. After all, it isn’t every day that you are putting the finishing touches on the most important financial transaction of your life. At Title Partners of South Florida every closing is special and every title a cause for celebration.
Your experience at Title Partners of South Florida includes:
- Your file is always accessible 24/7 via computer, tablet, or smartphone, from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, giving you greater flexibility through our innovative communication platform.
- Trustworthiness, established through our history: closing thousands of real estate transactions and a spotless claim record.
- The best employees in the Title industry, consisting of only the finest professionals.
- Proficiency, in providing our employees with top-notch training and implementing a triple-check file and closing system to reduce the potential for last-minute issues at the closing table. We also deliver your policy at the closing table so that you don’t have to wait (sometimes months) afterwards to receive it.
- Security, in our handling of your information through implementation of Best Practices established by the American Land Title Association and all rules set forth by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- A vision to transform the simple signing of documents into a memory you’ll cherish forever.
- We donate at least one tree with each closing to make up for the massive amounts of paper that we and other title companies go through. We recognize our impact and do our best to minimize or compensate for it.
Local to Wilton Manors
Working Hard for You
Celebrating Your Success
Why You Should Close With Title Partners of South Florida
Closing seems fairly basic and while in fact, it certainly is by definition (the final step in executing a real estate transaction), it means so much more in reality. It can be the transitioning of a family who have lived in an apartment their whole lives into their very own home. It can mean it is time to move on and part ways with your old home, so that you can seek out a new life, a new adventure, and a new home. Closing is the touchstone of myriad beginnings and endings, and it’s the culmination of all of the hard work you have done to buy or sell your home. Closing isn’t simply a transaction, it’s an event, a celebration. We’re honored that you have chosen Title Partners of South Florida to close your transaction, and to celebrate with you.
Check Out What Our Clients Say
The best testimony of all, of course, comes from our clients:
I had a great experience closing my refinance with Title Partners of South Florida. I was able to sign all the papers from the comfort of my home and Emory was very responsive by dropping my refinance check and all the paperwork to my home. It was the most stress free closing I have ever had! I highly recommend Emory and Title Partners of South Florida!
A seamless and smooth process that made the home buying process extremely enjoyable. Working with Title Partners alleviated any sort of stress I could have experienced, knowing that I was working with the best in the business. Their document management system keeps everything organized and readily available. Communication was consistent, clear and frequent, so I was always in the know. I could not thank the Title Partners enough for helping me buy my first home!
We are grateful to The Title Partners Team for making our first mortgage experience so great. Everything went fast and smoothly despite the pandemic situations. They were able to immediately adjust to the new reality and do an excellent job. We felt safe and taken care of throughout the whole process of buying the house.